SKU (ISBN): 9780593235287
Compiled by: Ink And Willow
Identify the issues that matter most to you, create a plan of action, and make the impact God wants you to make–locally, nationally, and globally–with this undated, guided twelve-month planner.
All too often, the news is filled with heart-wrenching stories of poverty, injustice, inequality, fear, prejudice, divisions, and more. You may want to help fix the brokenness and change the world, but may not know where to start.
In Be the Difference Planner, you will find the motivational strategies and organizational tools to identify the issues that matter most to you. Then, using the planner’s practical guides and insightful reflections, you can map out intentional steps to create a meaningful impact, both at home and on a global scale.
Special features and tools that will instruct and enable you to be the difference include:
– overviews of several current issues that have always been on God’s heart and should be on ours as well–such as poverty, racial reconciliation, homelessness, fostering, and human trafficking
– monthly spreads to organize and view a month at a glance and refreshing monthly check-ins for guarding against burnout
– brainstorming and vision board pages for narrowing advocacy goals and focus
– profile spotlights on leaders and advocates who are already established voices in different humanitarian spaces
– a log for tracking taxable gifts and donations throughout the year
– space to record and reflect on any articles, blogs, books, films, or other media that speak to your topic of focus
– line art throughout
God has called us to love those around us. In our broken and hurting world, redemption is still part of His plan, and it’s time to be the difference.