Move Devotional: A Guide to Get Up and Go Forward
Propel your life forward with this devotional just for men as you dig into Scripture, strengthen your prayer life, and take practical challenges designed to get you off your spiritual couch and into a more fulfilling life.
Move Devotional by pastor, husband, and dad Brian Tome is perfect for any man who is tired of the status quo and wants to live a life of greater spiritual strength and power. This inspiring, accessible book includes:
- Practical strategies for the everyday man to make positive changes in his life
- Guidance on how to deal with real-life struggles
- Motivation to get moving
- Scripture, prayer prompts, and authentic stories from the author
With 70 entries about work, rest, family, purpose, prayer, spiritual growth, and more, Move Devotional is fitting for men in any season of life. Move Devotional is ideal for high school and college graduations, Father’s Day, birthdays, and New Year’s, and is an excellent gift for men who:
- want a deeper spiritual life but don’t know where to start.
- are facing a time of transition or looking for change in their lives.
- are in a men’s small group and want to take practical steps together.
- want straight talk about real life, not sugar-coated religious cliches.
So get real. Get moving. Take ownership of your spiritual life and find lasting fulfillment like never before.