SKU (ISBN): 9781948014724
Donna Howell | Thomas Horn
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: November 2023
Publisher: Defender Publishing Group
Print On Demand Product
By far, the leading interpretation of today’s Church regarding the age of this planet, Earth, takes us back to approximately 4004 BC: the year believed to be Adam’s creation.
However, just as Galileo challenged the Church to accept that Earth circles the sun (not the other way around), it is far beyond time for traditional interpretations regarding our planet’s earliest ages-and what occurred between God and Lucifer during those eras-to be updated in light of what we know today. Once this is done, the evidence overwhelmingly stacks in favor of a harmony between science and theology.
Dr. Thomas Horn and his research assistant, Donna Howell, have waded through thousands of scholarly journals, books, articles, videos, and other media to present an astounding work like none other in this field of study that brings a fresh, modern perspective to contemporary sciences, the age-old question of what God’s first enemy did to Earth in the days it was “without form, and void” (Genesis 1:2), and what may have really happened in the days of Adam.
In Before Genesis, you will learn:
– The basics of the debate raging between the “Old Earth” and “Young Earth” Creationist groups and the often-overlooked answers to these issues straight from the Word of God;
– How ancient archeological sites such as Gobekli Tepe, Puerta de Hayu Marca (aka, “the Doorway of the Serpent”), Tiahuanaco, Baalbek, Catalhoyuk, and Mehgarh-alongside bizarre, out-of-place-artifact (OOPArt) findings-point to an intelligent race of beings on Earth alive before the time of Adam and under Lucifer’s fallen influence;
– What Earth was like during the “without form, and void” era of Genesis 1:2, who the key players were at that time, and what they were up to;
– Lucifer’s biblically recognized role as Earth’s “serpentine king”; what the biblical prophets said about this fallen “cherub that covereth”; who the perpetrator in Eden really was; and the origin of the “great lizards” we’ve come to know as dinosaurs;
– And, finally, for the first time: the conclusion to the events of Genesis that shockingly merges all contributing voices (Young and Old Creationist groups, as well as science) into one balanced and agreeable climax.
Available on backorder