The NKJV Thompson Chain-Reference Bible compels you to experience the harmony of God’s Word with an optimal cross-reference system that has been enriching the spiritual hearts and minds of believers for over 100 years!
Scripture is presented with a reference system that acts as a guide, not merely a tool, allowing you to explore a specific topic methodically through the entirety of the text. Relevant scripture verses are linked together, with over 100,000 topical references and 8,000 chain topics, enabling a study of the Bible that is relevant for all of the faithful- from those interested in what the Bible says about a particular word of interest to those wanting to prepare a sermon that delivers the unity of God’s special revelation to a divided world.
Some biblical study helps can be cluttered in with God’s Word; unintentionally distracting the reader from the simplicity of biblical truth. You will find, however, that the NKJV Thompson Chain-Reference Bible’s highly structured and organized cross-reference system has been refined and updated through the years to deliver a reading and study experience that will encourage you to explore Scripture and discover what God has revealed about topics that interest you.
- Full text of the New King James Version (NKJV)
- Easy to understand Chain-Reference System with over 100,000 references in the margins
- References cover over 8,000 topics, each with its own pilot number for exhaustive topical study
- Complete alphabetical and numerical indices listing all 8,000 topics with corresponding pilot numbers and Bible references for comprehensive topical study
- Bible study aids such as biographical sketches of the most prominent people in the Bible, an archeological supplement, glossary, concordance, Bible harmonies, and outlines of each book of the Bible
- Key Verses and Key Thoughts provide basic information you can use to develop your own study
- Verse Analysis shows the topics and themes of every verse and provides easy reference to other verses with the same topics or themes
- 16-page full-color map section
- Words of Christ in red
- Satin ribbon marker
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- 8.5-point type size
There are no reviews yet.